The loofah story- is in jasmine n lavender fragrances With loofah inside the saop 160 gms (its a big size)
Loofah is excellent for its exfoliating properties also. … Loofah is used to shed off dry skin. Loofah is also known to rid feet from callus and cracking of skin.
The feeling of using Loofah is very refreshing. Every bath feels like an invigorating spa experience leaving the body relaxed even after a day of toil and hard work.
The massaging properties of Loofah are unmatched. Whether they are feet, shoulder, or any part of the body, Loofah is proven to relax and soothe every tiring muscle of the body. Using Loofah in circular motions doubles its massaging qualities.
Loofah is excellent for its exfoliating properties also. In fact, it is the exfoliating property of Loofah that convinced millions to use Loofah in their bathrooms as well.
Loofah is used to shed off dry skin.
Loofah is also known to rid feet from callus and cracking of skin.
If used in combination with Cocoa and Shea butter, Loofah soap can be a source complete body care.
Starting at your decolletage (the expanse of skin between your neck and chest), gently but firmly rub the loofah against your skin in circular motions. Work your way down to your ankles and then repeat along the back of the body. Don’t forget to scrub your arms and hands as well.
- Care should be used around delicate areas such as underarms.
- If your skin is dry, rinse the soap area from the loofah before using it on your arms and legs.
- Additionally, you can use the loofah on the heels and soles of your feet. Be careful if standing in a slippery shower.
- The circular motion will help remove dead skin cells and is gentler on your skin than scrubbing up and down.
- Its Natural so be gentle on yr sensitive skin areas..
- It has pure essential oils within the soap so it keeps the dry heels healed and skin Hydrated while you bathe and Scrub !